Companies That I Work With
8 weeks and over 25 in-depth yoga classes!
Stability (Core + Flexibility)
The Reset (Breath)
Creating Space (Twists & Bends)
The Power of Slow (Slow Flow)
Potential (Strength & Flexibility)
The POWER UP Method
A systematic & playful approach to bring out the strongest you.
Dynamic, restorative and yin yoga practices to lengthen our muscles.
Welcome to POWER UP!
Are you someone looking for interactive, strong, yet playful yoga classes that challenge your mind and body?
Do you want to see visible progress in your own strength & flexibility?
How about knowing the “right” individual way to do movements that keep you safe and at minimal risk for injury?
Do you find it difficult to improve your flexibility or build strength consistently?
Have you wanted to do difficult yoga positions with more ease and without falling out of breath?
Maybe even wishing one day to do positions like handstands & backbends?
Do you want or need someone to keep you accountable to show up weekly to your mat?
If you said YES to any of these questions, I’d like to invite you to join the Power UP Program!
8 weeks of Online-Live interactive, enjoyable practices to strengthen your foundation for any challenging movement you wish to do, while keeping you as safe as possible.
You can choose to practice with us "Live" or practice the recordings at your convenience. (all packages include class recordings)
Tuesday & Thursday are when the classes take place that build our foundations of movement and mindset.
Challenge Mondays have been included to push our physical and mental limits, while working deeper on challenging positions like advanced twists, splits, backbends, & handstands.
Power UP is about prioritizing physical and mental well-being. You'll dive deep into practices that transform your physical and mental habits. On the plus side, we have a driven, ambitious community eager to grow and learn together!
In this program, every class incorporates these 5 methodologies:
- After teaching more than 40,000 students the last 6 years, I’ve discovered these to be the foundational qualities to get the most out of ourselves.
- These practices bring us more in tune with ourselves so that we have the power and knowledge to self-correct and adjust our body and mind, to lead a more fulfilling life.
- I practice these same things in my own practice
8 Physical Assessments
We have 8 physical assessments to help you stay on track with your progress during this yoga program. All 8 assessments are optional, meeting you at your unique practice abilities.
- Forward Folds
- Split Flexibility
- Balance & Coordination
- Core Strength
Here you will have long-term access to this program with all of my live sessions, pre-recorded content, and bonus material.
I look forward to being with you on this movement & mindset journey. If you have any questions, contact me at: [email protected]
To Movement & Mindset,
Dates: January 17 - March 10, 2022
Challenge Monday's: 6:30-7:45pm (CET)
Tuesday & Thursday Classes: 7-8pm (CET)
- FREE WEEK when you sign up before January 10th
- Access to our 5 day New Years Yoga Challenge (5 x 45 min. live recordings)
- 1 x Handstand Foundations - Taking you from Fearful to Fearless
- 1 x Split Flexibility Flow - Progressively take your splits to the next level with EASE!
- 2 x Yin Yoga classes - For restoration and regeneration when we don't practice live.
- 5 x Mindset Meditations - Because personal development and self-development are a daily necessity.
I've learned that with patience and constant practice, I can achieve a lot. It's just great to see how you build strength and flexibility. The program strengthened me, and not just physically. For me, success is like a boost of energy, which is why I am happy about every step forward, no matter how small ...
Highlight: getting more flexible; I loved that you gave various options, that the poses change, that you explain the different poses, the fact that we are all live and you have the possibility to correct us, that you include savasana and the meditation in the beginning, the tutorial session was great. I learned to pay attention to my breath. Even though it is still not perfect and I often forget to breathe.
I would like to say how much I enjoy my yoga practice with Brad. Each class is energising yet totally calming, and there’s always something new to learn. I learned a lot about what is good for my body and what is not. Adding elements of strength, mobility and flexibility has totally changed my movement routine. I love practicing where and when I want. Thank you Brad for this great experience
During this program, I had the opportunity to better understand my mind and body and to learn how I can improve its strength and flexibility. Each of us has parts of the body that feel weaker than others, but thanks to Brad's interactive classes, I've managed to overcome some of my fears and trust my shoulders more, which have always been a weak part of me! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us and making yoga so special!
Hey There, I'm Brad!
Here's a little story about me and my path through yoga:
Since we may not know each other (yet...), if you did know me you’d know this:
- I’ve been actively into sports and movement since the age of 4.
- I was put into therapy and pharmaceutical drugs from the age of 7 until 21 because of ADHD, OCD, Anxiety disorder and more….
- Testing my body’s capabilities through strength & flexibility gave me meaning, understanding, and joy about the way my brain “works” and how to handle and accept the pressure of "being a kid with disorders"
- Yoga, Psychology, & Coaching are my methods for my own daily self work , and those I teach.
- I've dreamt of changing people's lives since being a child, because I knew i wanted to positively change mine. Moving one step at a time through movement and mindset practices gave me the ability to do this.
The Power UP program is one of these practices that will change the way you view your body, your mind, and your strength and flexibility.
Should we have the chance to work together, it will be an honor and privilege to move with you.
More than 5,000 hours teaching experience
Train the trainer/teacher certification
Bachelor’s degree of Psychology from Chapman University
Master practitioner certification in NLP (Neuro-LInguistic Programming)
What To Bring
(optional, if you sweat often)
(optional for drills or for savasana)
(optional for drills or for savasana)
A Curious Mind :)